Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition (86 GB) is a racing video game. Developed and published by Playground Games/Microsoft Studios. It was released on October 2, 2018 for Windows. Forza Horizon 4 is a racing video game set in an open world environment based in a fictional representation of the United Kingdom, in a region that includes condensed representations of Edinburgh, the Lake District (including Derwentwater), and the Cotswolds (including Broadway), among others, and features over 450 licensed cars. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i3-4170 / 3.7Ghz or Intel i5 750 / 2.67Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 90 GB available space
- Video Card: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or Nvidia GT 740 or AMD R7 250x
- DirectX: Version 12 API
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Make sure “developer mode” is enabled on your Windows 10 (google “windows 10 enable developer mode” if you don’t know how)
- Install each game “(FH4 folder)” and expansion “(FH4_FortuneIsland & FH4_Lego folder) (MUST start with base game)” using “Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml” in each directory on an “ADMIN PowerShell”
- Start game using Windows start menu (you can’t run .exe directly as it’s a UWP app)
- Block game executable with “firewall”. If you don’t, it will likely crash (haven’t tested)
- Your save game is in “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Package\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\SAVES”
- This gets DELETED when “FH4″ is uninstalled, so make sure you back it up (the whole folder) if you think you’ll ever want to re-install.
- This save game data is not compatible with the Microsoft Store version.
- As the main .exe name needs to be changed, if you run things like Rivatuner (RTSS) their built in exception list will have ForzaHorizon4.exe listed.
- To work around this you’ll need to add a user exception to not inject it’s overlay into the new exe name. Any DLL injection into FH4 is frowned upon from its scanner (and will cause crashes even in the Microsoft Store version).
- You can only have the Microsoft Store version, or mine, installed at one time.