Call of Duty: WWII (54 GB) is a shooting video game. Developed and published by Sledgehammer Games, Activision. It was released on November 3, 2017 for Windows. Similar to its predecessors, COD: WWII is a first-person shooter game. It removes the advanced system of movement present in the two previous Call of Duty titles, which included double jumping and wall running. Instead, it features a return of traditional movement to the series, taking it back to an original “boots on the ground” arification needed] gameplay style. The game features an unlimited sprint mechanic, seen in the previous two titles.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32/64bits)
- Processor: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 90 GB available space
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Call of Duty WWII” folder, double click on “Call-of-Duty-WWII” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Then double click on “CoD_SP” icon to play the game. Done!